- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- 50g runny honey
- 30ml light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds , to serve
- 4 spring onions, shredded, to serve
- sticky rice, to serve
- steamed bok choi or spring greens, to serve
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
Add the chicken and fry for 7 mins, or until golden.
Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 2 mins. Stir in the honey, soy sauce, vinegar and 100ml water.
Bring to the boil and cook for 2 – 5 mins over a medium heat until the chicken is sticky and coated in a thick sauce.
Scatter over the spring onions and sesame seeds, then serve the chicken with the rice and steamed veg.